168 Haywood Road

Current: Hole Doughnuts
Historic Card: Trolley Car West Asheville Line 1917 –  Street car service on the West Asheville Line was available from May,1911 to September, 1934. Operated by Asheville Power and Light Co., trolleys crossed the French Broad River over the 1911 concrete West Asheville Bridge. The route traveled along Haywood Road, around Beacham’s Curve, continuing to Jarrett’s Store.  Learn More

Last Modified on July 12, 2016
This entry was posted in
Bookmark this article 168 Haywood Road