R. M. “Randy” Randolph was owner/operator of Randolph’s Pure Oil, 784 Haywood Road, 1947-1955, and of Broadway Pure Oil, 50 Broadway, 1957-1959.
To visit John Bell’s shop-cum-museum is to sit at his feet for a moment. In that moment he offers lessons on relationships, work, and life in general.
E.W. Pearson was a true neighborhood hero and important business man in early West Asheville. His dedication to the community can be seen through his extensive accomplishments.